Friday, May 27, 2011

May Favorites!!

Hello all my lovelies!! :)

It's so crazy that the month of May has already flown by!! Where has the time gone?!
Anyways, with a new month almost ended, it's time for my favorites video!!

I'm super excited because this is my very FIRST favorites video!! hehe :)

I was super duper hyper when I filmed haha sorry guys!
If you would like to view the video, click here ;)


So my first May favorite was:

 My Katy Perry Black OPI Shatter Polish!
I looove this polish!! Since it's black it goes with any polish!! It's so unique and I am in love with the crackle design that it makes!! :) A note to this polish, use a light/pastel/pale color for best results!!


 Essie nailpolish in Lilacism
I've been wearing this religiously on my toes for the month of May!! :) 
It complements any skin tone and overall is a gorgeous shade!!


 MAC Lipstick in Snob. It's a simple, yet classic pale/pastel pink. 
It brings a subtle blush to my lips!! I love this color!!



 Loreal Voluminous Mascara in black. This mascara was made for my kind of lashes! 
I have very fine lashes, and it's hard to find a mascara that won't 
clump up after the second week of usage!! :( 
But then, I found this beauty!! :) It's amazing and the wand has a "fluffier" 
bristle than my Rimmel London Glam Eyes mascara. 
Also, the formula in the particular mascara is more 'dry' 
which is perfect for fine lashes like mine!!

 
 MAC Eyeshadow in Vanilla. I LOVE THIS COLOR!! 
Especially for highlight under my brows!! I
t makes my brows look like I just got them done!! :) 
The perfect complementary highlight color too!


 
 MAC Eyeshadow in Dazzlelight. Another GREAT shade for blending out eyeshadows with!! :)



 Degree Aerosol Can deodorant in Shower Clean.
I've been using Degree for a while now, but the stick version, and every time it got down
to a certain amount, it would always break!! I don't know if I'm just a violent deodorant applier or what
but it would just always break!! I came across this at Walmart, and decided to give it a shot!!
I LOVE IT!! It goes on cold!! And white, but as it dries, it turns clear! 
You can notice a difference throughout the day and it also works much better than my stick deodorant!!
I'm never going back to stick again!!


 iVi Scents soap in Milk n Honey
Omg. This soap smells exactly like Snowcake!! :) I looove snowcake!
(Soap from Lush's Christmas Collection)
This is smooth and creamy in the shower, and turns 
a gorgeous color of amber/yellow when wet in the shower
and it also turns completely translucent too! :)
Lathers really well and leaves my body feeling moisturized after use!!


Hope you guys enjoyed my little entry! Look out for a blog giveaway coming soon!! ;)
xoxo,
Beautifyyou1

No comments:

Post a Comment